Having a house full of people and a clogged toilet is a nightmare, and it’s something you need to be resolved quickly. Whether it’s hair, a foreign object or some other obstruction, calling a clogged toilet repair service provider right away is the quickest way to get everything flowing freely again.
Sump pump maintenance is key to keeping your basement dry. Check out our sump pump services and call us for help.
Common Cause of Toilet Clogs
Most people don’t think twice about their toilet until it clogs, and then it’s panic time! There are many reasons your toilet might get clogged, but here are the most common.
- Aging Drain Line - Waste products clog older drain lines and require professional help to keep them clear
- Low Pressure - If you have a low-flow toilet or not enough water in the tank, your water pressure may not be adequate to get the job done
- S-Trap - This trap sometimes is the culprit for a blockage
- Personal Products - Flushing personal hygiene products such as sanitary napkins and wipes are a major cause of clogs
- Toys - Kids love to play around water, and often they drop toys into the toilet which causes a clog
If you have trouble with your toilet not flushing all the way, or if it’s completely backed up, call a clogged toilet repair specialist right away.
Do You Need Toilet Replacement? Here’s How to Know
If your house is over 20 years old, there’s a chance you’ve been using the original toilets. But, like everything, toilets do need replacing every so often. Here are a few signs it’s time to invest in a new toilet.
- Frequent Clogs
- Low Flushing Power
- Requires Multiple Flushes
- Base is Leaking
- The Porcelain is Cracked
- Toilet Continues To Run
If any of these apply to you, it’s time to call a toilet installation service and ask them for their advice on a new, more efficient system.
Are you having septic tank issues? Check out our septic tank plumbing page and call us.
Why Hire Us?
Here in Calgary, there are a variety of companies you can call when you need clogged toilet service or any other plumbing repairs. However, we stand behind our work with a satisfaction guarantee, so there’s no risk to you. Also, we offer 24/7 emergency service so you’ll never be alone during a plumbing emergency.