Your bathroom is one of the most used rooms in the house and it gets a lot of wear and tear. Getting a new, updated bathroom might seem like it’s out of your reach, but it doesn’t have to be. At Alberta Indoor Comfort (previously Sears), our experts can show you how you can get a great looking bathroom with virtually any budget.
Do you have problems with your kitchen drain getting clogged? Our garbage disposal page may have the answer you’re looking for.
Consider These Handy Tips When Remodeling Your Bathroom
You don’t have to break the bank to get a great looking, modern bathroom, and these tips will show you how to save some dough without sacrificing looks or functionality.
- Be Wise When Choosing a Floor - When choosing a material for your floor, get something that’s easy to clean and won’t trap germs, such as tile or porcelain.
- Get A Toilet Fit for a King - Replacing an old toilet with a new, high efficiency one will not only help the environment, it can save you money on your water bill.
- Replace The Sink - Even if you do nothing else, replacing your old sink with a new one with upgraded features can give your bathroom a whole new look!
How to Save Money on Bathroom Renovations
You may think a bathroom remodel will drain the kids’ college fund, but it doesn’t have to. Here are a few tips for getting a new bathroom and still have enough cash left for the family.
- Try using your existing plumbing to save money
- Tile is expensive so use it sparingly or find alternatives when you can
- Don’t get cheap fixtures because they won’t last and you’ll end up spending more money to replace them.
- If your bathroom is limited on space, try frameless shower doors for a luxury look.
A gas leak can be deadly. If you suspect you have one, check out our gas leak detection service and call for help.
What to Look for In a Bathtub Replacement
There are hundreds of great tubs to choose from, but if you’re wondering which one is best for you, here are a few things to consider.
- A soaking tub is deeper than a standard tub and may be more relaxing and more comfortable
- Make sure you get a tub you don’t have to squeeze into
- If you’re on a budget, materials such as acrylic or fiberglass are good looking and inexpensive options.
If you’re still not sure what tub to get for your bathroom remodel, call your local bathroom renovation services company and ask their advice.