Our service is warranted
Absolutely! Several things you can start doing and some upgrades can really make a big difference and add up to real energy savings. Here are simple ways to save energy that are good for the environment and could greatly help with your energy bill too.
Note that 80% of your utility bill is variable and not fixed, hence an individual can drastically impact savings and reduction.
Change lighting system
Seal ducts for leaks
Upgrade to a smart thermostat
Upgrade to On Demand water heater
Regular Furnace and AC Maintenance
Here are other simple things everyone in your house can do to make your home energy efficient.
- Wash your clothes in cold water if possible.
- Using dishwashers and clothes washers/dryers at night.
- Use your microwave more than of the oven.
- Defrost your freezer or refrigerator. Keep them on manufacturer recommended setting.
- On warmer months, use thick black out curtains, blinds, or drapes.
- Turn off heated dry on your dishwasher.
- Seal your windows and doors.
- Don’t leave your bathroom or kitchen ventilation fans running.
- Turn off your lights if not in use.
- Don’t leave your any gadgets plugged in overnight.
- Dress for the weather.
Energy eddiciency can limit global warming this century by 15 c
Standby mode can cost you hundreds of dollars every year
Higher property value Energy-efficient improvements can make your home up to 25% more valuable in the market
Energy eddiciency can reduce the risks of heart and lung diseases
LED light bulbs can save around 75% more electricity
Energy savings: Energy-efficient improvements can bring you back thousands of dollars after some years