There are few things that can make you more miserable than sweltering in your own home where you’re supposed to be able to relax and be comfortable. If your air conditioner isn’t keeping you cool to your satisfaction, or you don’t have an air conditioner, it’s time to call Alberta Indoor Comfort (previously Sears) for help.
Don’t reach for the chemical drain cleaner when you have a clog! Check out our clogged drain services and call a professional for safe drain cleaning.
Cooling Solutions You Can Trust
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Air Conditioning Maintenance and Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- AC Evaporator Coil Services
- Air Handler Services
- HVAC Filter Replacement
- Commercial HVAC
When Your Air Conditioner Needs Serviced
Many people don’t think about their air conditioner until it stops working, but did you know your air conditioner usually gives you signs saying it needs serviced? Here are five to know.
- Warm Air Blows - If your ac unit blows warm or hot air, it could be a damaged compressor or a leak of the refrigerant.
- Liquid Pooling - Any moisture or pooling of liquid around your ac unit shows a problem. Sometimes it can be minor such as a blocked drain tube, while other times it can be serious, such as leaking refrigerant.
- Banging or Grinding Sounds - Typical air conditioners run quietly, so if you notice any strange sounds such as whining, grinding or banging, it’s time to call in an air conditioning contractor.
- Foul Odours - The air coming out of your ac unit should be clean and fresh, so if it’s foul smelling, it means you have a problem such as mould build up.
- Different Room Temperature - Ideally, your ac unit should keep each room the same temperature, and if it’s not, it could be a problem with the thermostat.
How to Maintain Your Air Conditioner
To keep your air conditioner in tip-top shape and lasting as long as possible, you must perform routine maintenance on it. Here are a few tips.
- Raise The Temps — If you raise the thermostat just one degree, you can save money on your energy bills and put less wear and tear on your system.
- Do Annual Inspection — Call a professional air conditioning contractor in every spring to perform maintenance and ensure your system is ready to go once summer arrives
Are you sick of your water mucking up your fixtures and appliances? We offer water softeners that will give you clear, healthy water for your entire household.
Why Call Us?
In Calgary, there are many air conditioning companies you can call for help. However, at Alberta Indoor Comfort, we put our customers before profit, which is why we guarantee our work. Also, if you’re alone and have an air conditioning emergency, you can count on us 24/7 for help.